I’m unofficially/officially kicking off the holiday season with a gift-yourself group of goodies…because you deserve it! This year has been intense and it’s time to treat yourself. Though they do make good gifts for others too. Check them out below…
01. Featuring cacao, cardamom, and marshmallow, the Waxing Moon Bath Tea from Moon Bath is crafted to energize and strengthen. Add to your bath and finally, peacefully RELAX.
02. Comfortable, versatile and chic boots from Madewell? Count me in.
03. Jenni Kayne’s cashmere socks are high on my winter wish list.
05. I started using the Ilia Skin Tint a couple months ago and it quickly became one of my favorite beauty products. I don’t typically wear makeup on a daily basis but wearing this provides just enough coverage and glow to make me feel polished, and protects my skin with SPF40. There are a ton of shades to match your skin tone!
06. Masks are simply a part of our lives now (I shared some of my favorites in this post but need to update it) and I’ve finally been buying (and making!) some chains to make removal easier. I love this playful chain from Lele Sadoughi, which can also work with sunglasses. PS. I’m a fan of Lele masks for both me and for Max.
07. This blanket from Studio McGee’s Target collection is an actual dream. Perhaps my most favorite blanket ever. One side is boucle and the other is a plush faux fur.
08. The election may be over but there is lots of work to do. In order to do so, you must give a damn…wear it proudly with this Lingua Franca sweater. Honestly, they have so many goodies to choose from. A true splurge but you’re worth it.
09. Is it a hat? A hoodie? A scarf? You get all three with the Janessa Leoné Hazel.
10. My electric kettle is getting pretty old and yucky. How chic is this Fellow Stagg EKG version?
11. My longtime, most-favorite winter candle is the Thymes Frasier Fir scent and this gold design is an elegant way to incorporate it into your holiday decor.
12. If you follow me on Instagram, you saw my search for a small to mid-size, everyday bag. I finally settled on this suede one from Sézane and couldn’t be happier. It even comes with 2 different strap options.
13. I was in Bloomingdales recently and this faux fur coat was calling my name. They didn’t have my size in store but I’m still eyeing it. It is easily the most comfortable jacket (piece of clothing?) I’ve ever put on my body.
PS. Don’t miss a post. Subscribe to our newsletter!
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase a product I've linked to, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands I support!
mStarr is a lifestyle studio specializing in approachable interiors, e-design, content creation, and creative direction. We’d love to work with you!