photo by Bloomist
Back with my second gift guide and this one has all handmade, hand crafted and/or artisan products. Giving a handmade item ensures that no two pieces are exactly alike, just like those you love most. Most of these come from small businesses so even better!
As a reminder…I tend to curate these gift guides based on products we may already own, products I have my eye on, products that others share, and products from brands I’m already a fan of. There will be some inevitable cross-over so be sure to check out all the guides as I continue to share them.
Some items may sell out quickly (but could restock) so you’re best ordering as early as possible this year especially because of inconsistent shipping times, and the handmade nature of some of these. For whatever it’s worth, items I originally included went out of stock while I was making this guide! I’ve also found there’s no rhyme or reason to what’s on schedule and what isn’t these days. Even items from the same company have been on different timelines.
And lastly, THANK YOU for checking the guides out and for shopping directly from them if you feel so inclined. It helps keep this lil business of mine going.
01. A handcrafted stoneware vase by Studio J. Dubois adds texture + function to any space. / Shoppe Amber Interiors
02. I’m always on the lookout for berry bowls + plates as Max has strawberries at nearly every meal. This one from Farmhouse Pottery is a favorite. / Shoppe Amber Interiors
03. This leather bag from Jenni Kayne is timeless and roomy. Handmade in Italy.
04. I purchased this raw diamond ring for myself last year and I’ve yet to take it off. Price can’t be beat either. / Aquarian Thoughts
05. A stoneware match striker by Grandmont Street…just add candle. / Bloomist
06. Catbird is one of my favorite jewelry brands and this sparkler bracelet is festive but neutral enough for every day.
07. Shoppe Amber Interiors has the best kitchen goods…I love these oil bottles.
08. If you know anyone who has trouble deciding on dinner (hello everyone), these foodie dice are helpful + fun!
09. Who doesn’t want to cozy up to a shag pillow? This one is handmade by Molt Studio in Guatemala and sold by Bloomist.
10. A truly one-of-a-kind, whimsical vase hand carved by Whirl and Whittle. Wescover
11. Who in your life would love a vintage basket from the 40’s? Me, the answer is me. / Weston Table.
12. Make baking easy + fun with this embossed rolling pin!
13. Stay warm with this pom pom hat handknit by NinisHandmades on Etsy.
14. McGee & Co. has their wood boards handmade in Hungary and the Somerset is the perfect base for serving everything from cheese to cookies.
15. Estelle features hand-blown glassware that is festive yet elegant. How subtle is this blush color? / Lulu & Georgia
16. I’ve been a fan of M Quan for awhile now (I have a pair of beautiful celestial plates) and this Throw Bell adds an organic decor touch. / Jenni Kayne
PS. Don’t miss a post. Subscribe to our newsletter!
Disclosure: this post contains affiliate links which means if you purchase a product I've linked to, I may receive a small commission at NO additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting the brands I support!
mStarr is a lifestyle studio specializing in approachable interiors, e-design, content creation, and creative direction. We’d love to work with you!